We can execute Js function using Android. But only logic code. We cannot do any UI changes kind of things(as I know) using this libraries. The library which we are using to execute JS is Rhino.
- From the Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Internet.
- Tap the Menu icon at top-right.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Advanced.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.