Using the main menu, select Tools->Database Export. An Export wizard will open. At the top of the screen, enter a directory and file name.
How do I export a stored procedure in SQL-Developer?
To export the data the REGIONS table:
- In SQL Developer, click Tools, then Database Export. …
- Accept the default values for the Source/Destination page options, except as follows: …
- Click Next.
- On the Types to Export page, deselect Toggle All, then select only Tables (because you only want to export data for a table).
How do I export objects in SQL-Developer?
In Oracle SQL Developer, click on the Tools menu then select the Database Export option. The following window will appear. Specify the Schema for the Connection drop-down and select the checkboxes according to your need. Also, specify the export filename and the file location.
How do I export data from SQL-Developer insert statements?
You can do that in PL/SQL Developer v10.
- Click on Table that you want to generate script for.
- Click Export data.
- Check if table is selected that you want to export data for.
- Click on SQL inserts tab.
- Add where clause if you don’t need the whole table.
- Select file where you will find your SQL script.
- Click export.
How do I get a list of procedures in SQL-Developer?
List all Stored Procedures in an Oracle Database
- SELECT * FROM User_Procedures;
- SELECT * FROM DBA_Procedures;
- SELECT * FROM User_Source WHERE name = ‘stored_proc’;
- SELECT * FROM DBA_Source WHERE name = ‘stored_proc’;
How do I export a stored procedure in SQL Server?
Export Stored Procedure in SQL Server
- In the Object Explorer, right-click on your database.
- Select Tasks from the context menu that appears.
- Select the Generate Scripts command.
How do I export a stored procedure to a text file?
- Right Click Database in Object Explorer.
- Tasks -> Generate Scripts.
- If given the “tutorial” click Next.
- Select “Select specific database objects” and tick “Stored Procedures”. Click Next.
- Choose export method. …
- Click Next and Finish buttons as required.
How do I export a data model diagram in SQL Developer?
Click File → Data Modeler → Import → Data Dictionary.
Select a DB connection (add one if none). Click Next. Check one or more schema names. Click Next.
Export the diagram as follows:
- Click File → Data Modeler → Print Diagram → To Image File.
- Browse to and select the export file location.
- Click Save.
How do I export a DDL script from SQL Developer?
Generate DDL script for all tables of a schema in SQL Developer
- Go to FILE -> DATA MODELLER -> EXPORT -> DDL FILE.
- New pop up window appear.
- Click on Generate button.
- New pop window appears.
- Now click on “Generate DDL scripts in Separate Files”, on screen at bottom right.
- Now go to tab “Include TABLE DDL scripts.
How do I export SQL data?
Start the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard from SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- In SQL Server Management Studio, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine.
- Expand Databases.
- Right-click a database.
- Point to Tasks.
- Click one of the following options. Import Data. Export Data.
How do I export large data from SQL Developer to excel?
There is a trick to copy large chunk of data (from SQL developer) into excel sheet. steps to be followed : Right click —> export data —-> select format type as ‘Text’ —> select type as “Clipboard” —-> open an excel sheet and try to paste keeping the below in mind 🙂 This will work.
How do I export multiple tables in SQL Developer?
Exporting Multiple Tables To A Single Excel File… Using SQL Developer’s Cart
- Step 1: Open the Cart. Open the Cart.
- Step 2: Add your objects. Add your objects.
- Step 3: Tell us what you want. Uncheck DDL, check Data. …
- Step 4: Export. Click the export button.
- Step 5: Set your export options. …
- Step 6: Open the Excel file.
How do I create a stored procedure in Oracle?
The syntax to create a procedure in Oracle is: CREATE [OR REPLACE] PROCEDURE procedure_name [ (parameter [,parameter]) ] IS [declaration_section] BEGIN executable_section [EXCEPTION exception_section] END [procedure_name]; When you create a procedure or function, you may define parameters.
How do I view a function in SQL Developer?
If you need to find the source code for a function or procedure in the database, it’s easy to do in Oracle. You can query the all_source view to get a list of all of the source code. SELECT text FROM all_source WHERE name = your_function_Name ORDER BY line; Replace your_function_name with the name of your function.
How do you find where a stored procedure is being used in Oracle?
Expand Stored Procedures, right-click the procedure and then click View Dependencies. View the list of objects that depend on the procedure. View the list of objects on which the procedure depends. Click OK.