The short answer is yes, it is possible.
How can this issue be reproduced?
- Open a Tor window.
- Visit a site via the Tor Protocol (like Protonmail: protonirockerxow.onion)
- Once the site loads, check the Brave Shield dropdown on the right of the address bar (Lion Head Icon), and the Scripts Blocked slider is set to off.
How do I enable NoScript in Tor?
Activate NoScript manually
- Open the address about:config in Tor Browser.
- Click the I accept the risk! button.
- At the top of the page, search for xpinstall. signatures. required.
- Double-click on the xpinstall. signatures. required line in the results to set its value to false.
- Verify that NoScript is activated again.