PHP Email Form is simple and easy to use PHP script for sending the data submitted by web HTML forms (like contact forms) to your email inbox. The library is created by the BootstrapMade team and available in the paid versions of templates published on BootstrapMade.com.
How do I load a PHP email form library?
You need to enter your correct SMTP credentials /* $contact->smtp = array( ‘host’ => ‘example.com’, ‘username’ => ‘example’, ‘password’ => ‘pass’, ‘port’ => ‘587’ ); */ $contact->add_message( $_POST[‘name’], ‘From’); $contact->add_message( $_POST[’email’], ‘Email’); $contact->add_message( $_POST[‘message’], ‘Message’, …
Can PHP send email?
PHP makes use of mail() function to send an email. This function requires three mandatory arguments that specify the recipient’s email address, the subject of the the message and the actual message additionally there are other two optional parameters.
How can I add email template in PHP code?
$to = “firstname.lastname@example.org”; $subject = “Test mail”; $message = “Hello! This is a simple email message.”; $from = “email@example.com”; $headers = “From: $from”; mail($to,$subject,$message,$headers); echo “Mail Sent.”; And it works fine!
How do I email contact form data?
How to Create a Form in HTML and Send it to Email
- <form action=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org”
- <input type=”text” size=”19″ name=”ContactName”><br><br>
- </textarea><br><br> <input type=”submit” value=”Submit”> </form>
How does PHP mail work?
Sending mail using PHP
- “$to_email_address” is the email address of the mail recipient.
- “$subject” is the email subject.
- “$message” is the message to be sent.
- “[$headers]” is optional, it can be used to include information such as CC, BCC. CC is the acronym for carbon copy.
When should I use PHP?
When should you use PHP?
- You’re responsible for a Website.
- Others in your organization like using PHP.
- You want something “lighter” and easier to learn than Perl or Python.
- You favor free software.
- You need access to data locked in databases.
- You want to exploit Java.
What is PHP What does PHP do?
PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do anything any other CGI program can do, such as collect form data, generate dynamic page content, or send and receive cookies. But PHP can do much more. … You can access the PHP program output with a web browser, viewing the PHP page through the server.
How send HTML template Gmail PHP?
Send HTML email in PHP
- Use the PHP mail() function and provide the required parameters. to – Recipient email address. …
- The content-type header is mandatory for sending HTML formatted email.
- The additional headers are used for adding From, Cc, Bcc, etc.
- $htmlContent variable holds the HTML contents of the email.
How do you write an HTML email?
HTML Email Tag
HTML <a> tag provides you option to specify an email address to send an email. While using <a> tag as an email tag, you will use mailto: email address along with href attribute.
How do I send an HTML email?
Click the main text box in the “Compose” window, then press Ctrl + V (Windows) or ⌘ Command + V (Mac). The HTML page’s content will appear in the email exactly as it was formatted on the HTML page. Send your email. Click the Send button in the “Compose” window to do so.
What is a form email?
Form Email is typically a process or a script that takes a website form and sends its contents to a specified email address.
Is FormSubmit co Safe?
FormSubmit Email Link is the most secure and the simplest way to receive emails from your users or followers on social media while shielding your email address. … No coding, technical skills, or effort required, within 10 seconds you will get your email link working.
How do I email a form from a website?
There is no feature in HTML to send the form submission directly to an email address. What about “mailto” ? Using mailto: You can set the action field of the form as ‘mailto’. In this case, the web browser invokes the email client to send the form submission to the email address specified.