How do I get my last 6 months data?
To select the last 6 months records from news table, use the date_sub() function from MySQL since news records are arranged according to date.
How do I subtract months from a date in SQL?
We can use DATEADD() function like below to Subtract Months from DateTime in Sql Server. DATEADD() functions first parameter value can be month or mm or m, all will return the same result.
How do I get 12 months back date in SQL?
SQL Select previous 12 months based on date
- F-ES Sitecore 3-Dec-15 4:59am. If you want to subtract months then add -12.
- Miss R 3-Dec-15 5:08am. Where and why would we do that?
- jaket-cp 3-Dec-15 5:31am. you can fiddle with the @Today. SET @Today = DATEADD(month, -12, GETDATE())
- Miss R 3-Dec-15 5:35am. Thank you.
How do I get last two years data in SQL?
Assuming Oracle and 2 years as 730 days you can do as simple as: select * from table_name where eventdate >= sysdate -730 ; When you add or subtract numbers from dates, oracle interpret the numbers as days. Be aware that date is actually a date-time type and sysdate returns the current date-time.
How do I subtract a year from a date in SQL?
We can use DATEADD() function like below to Subtract Years from DateTime in Sql Server. DATEADD() functions first parameter value can be year or yyyy or yy, all will return the same result.
How do I add months to a date in SQL?
Learn to easily add a number of months to a date in Oracle SQL with the ADD_MONTHS function. If you ever want to add a number of months to a date in Oracle SQL, you can use the ADD_MONTHS function. It’s a simple function and takes two parameters — a date and the number of months.
Can you subtract dates in SQL?
If you would like to subtract dates or times in SQL Server, use the DATEADD() function. It takes three arguments. … The original date ‘2019-08-30’ is changed to the date from 30 days back: ‘2018-07-31’ . You can use the DATEADD() function for all date and time data types.
How do I get last 13 months data in SQL?
Last 13 full months SQL WHERE clause
- Today is 1/30/2015, if executed the query would return records from 12/1/2013 to 12/31/2014.
- Today is 2/06/2015, if executed the query would return records from 1/1/2014 to 1/31/2015.
- The query will include those dates falling on the first and last days of the month.
How do I get 30 days old data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How do I select month wise data in SQL?
SQL Query to Make Month Wise Report
- DATENAME( ): This function is a defined function of SQL. …
- Step 1: Create Database. The SQL server statement for creating a database called SAMPLE is as follows. …
- Step 2: Use Database. SQL statement to switch the database context SAMPLE as follows: …
- Step 3: Creation table in Database.
How do I get the month and year between two dates in SQL?
SQL Query 2
- @start DATE = ‘20120201’
- , @end DATE = ‘20120405’
- ;WITH Numbers (Number) AS.
- (SELECT ROW_NUMBER() OVER (ORDER BY OBJECT_ID) FROM sys.all_objects)
- SELECT DATENAME(MONTH,DATEADD(MONTH, Number – 1, @start)) Name,MONTH(DATEADD(MONTH, Number – 1, @start)) MonthId.
- FROM Numbers.
How do I get current month in SQL?
To Find Current Month Data With SQL Query
- SELECT Agentname,cast(Sum(agentAmount) as int) as Tolling.
- from TABLENAME where datepart(mm,DATEFIELDNAME) =month(getdate())
- and datepart(yyyy,DATEFIELDNAME) =year(getdate())
- group by agentname order by Tolling desc.
How do I insert date in mm/dd/yyyy format in SQL?
SQL Date Format with the FORMAT function
- Use the FORMAT function to format the date and time data types from a date column (date, datetime, datetime2, smalldatetime, datetimeoffset, etc. …
- To get DD/MM/YYYY use SELECT FORMAT (getdate(), ‘dd/MM/yyyy ‘) as date.