To uninstall SQL Developer, remove the entire SQL Developer installation directory (that is, the directory named sqldeveloper and all directories and files under it in the hierarchy).
How do I remove SQL Developer from Windows 10?
To remove it from system do following:
- Delete base directory, where you unziped it (where you run it).
- Delete your user connection data – folder C:Users<username>AppDataRoamingSQL developer.
- If you don’t have any other oracle software, delete your user configuration data – folder C:Users<username>Oracle.
How do I uninstall Oracle Developer Suite?
Write down the full location path of Oracle Developer Suite that is displayed in the Location box. You will need this information when you manually delete files and folders after the installer has completed. When you are ready to proceed, click Remove… . At the Confirmation screen, verify your choice and click Yes.
How do I uninstall SQL Developer on Mac?
Several guides to uninstall Oracle SQL Developer from Mac
- Close the application on the Mac. …
- Click Finder on the Dock, and then click Applications on the left pane.
- Quickly, you will see a programs list on the right pane, find and locate Oracle SQL Developer.
- Drag the app’s icon to the Trash to remove it,
How do I completely uninstall Oracle?
Procedure for Removing Oracle Database Client with Oracle Universal Installer
- Ensure that you first follow the instructions in “Stopping Oracle Services on Windows”.
- Start Oracle Universal Installer. …
- Click the Deinstall Products button. …
- Select the Oracle home you wish to remove. …
- Check the boxes of components to remove.
Where is SQL Developer installed on Mac?
Install SQL Developer using Self Service
- Open Self Service from the Applications folder on the computer.
- Select the ALL category to see all available applications.
- Scroll down and click the Install button for SQL Developer.
- Restart the computer when the installation finishes.
How do I uninstall Oracle Form Builder?
Go to the ORACLE_HOME /oui/bin (on UNIX operating systems) or ORACLE_HOME ouibin (on Windows operating systems) directory and start the deinstaller. On Windows systems, you can also start the deinstaller from the Start menu by selecting Programs > Oracle Home – Home1 > Uninstall.
How do I uninstall Oracle 10g from Windows?
Open System from the Control Panel. In the System Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab, then click the Environment Variables button. Select the system variable Path and edit the Path variable to remove any Oracle entries. If the JRE path was installed by Oracle, remove it.
How do I remove JDeveloper 10g from Windows 10?
To uninstall Oracle JDeveloper Studio:
- Navigate to the following location: (Windows) JDEV_HOMEouibin (Linux, UNIX, or Mac OS X) JDEV_HOME/oui/bin/
- Start the uninstaller by running the following command: (Windows) install.exe -deinstall. (Linux, UNIX, or Mac OS X) ./deinstall.sh.
How do I uninstall Oracle from MAC?
The Oracle Virtual Desktop Client program files and menu entries are removed from the client computer. On Mac OS X platforms. Open the Applications folder and drag the Oracle Virtual Desktop Client icon to the Trash.
How do you delete a database?
To delete a database
- In Object Explorer, connect to an instance of the SQL Server Database Engine, and then expand that instance.
- Expand Databases, right-click the database to delete, and then click Delete.
- Confirm the correct database is selected, and then click OK.
How do I uninstall Oracle services in Windows 10?
Choose Start > Programs > Oracle – HOME_NAME > Database Administration > Database Configuration Assistant. Oracle Database Configuration Assistant starts. Select Delete a database and click Next. Follow the remaining windows to deinstall the Oracle8i database.
How do I uninstall Oracle 21c from Windows?
- Uninstall all Oracle components using the Oracle Universal Installer (OUI).
- Run regedit.exe and delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Oracle key. …
- If you are running 64-bit Windows, you should also delete the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Oracle key if it exists.