How dO I get last 7 days data in SQL query?
Here’s the SQL query to get records from last 7 days in MySQL. In the above query we select those records where order_date falls after a past interval of 7 days. We use system function now() to get the latest datetime value, and INTERVAL clause to calculate a date 7 days in the past.
How dO I get last week record in SQL?
“sql where date is last week” Code Answer’s
- select min(date), max(date)
- where week = datepart(week, getdate() – 7)
- and year = datepart(year, getdate() – 7)
How dO I get last 30 days data in SQL?
SELECT * FROM product WHERE pdate >= DATEADD(day, -30, getdate()).
How dO I fetch weekly data in SQL?
- datepart(dw, getdate()) will return the number of the day in the current week, from 1 to 7, starting with whatever you specified using SET DATEFIRST.
- dateadd(day, 1-datepart(dw, getdate()), getdate()) subtracts the necessary number of days to reach the beginning of the current week.
How can I get yesterday date in SQL?
To get yesterday’s date, you need to subtract one day from today’s date. Use GETDATE() to get today’s date (the type is datetime ) and cast it to date . In SQL Server, you can subtract or add any number of days using the DATEADD() function.
How do I get current week records in MySQL?
To query MySQL on the current week, you can use YEARWEEK() function.