Handling files includes different operations like creating, reading, updating, renaming, and deleting. We have to access the files from the system which is not possible for us to write it from scratch. So, NodeJS provides a module called fs (file system) for file handling.
- readAsArrayBuffer(): Reads the contents of the specified input file. …
- readAsBinaryString(): Reads the contents of the specified input file. …
- readAsDataURL(): Reads the contents of the specified input file. …
- readAsText(): Reads the contents of the specified input file.
What is the handle of a file?
A temporary reference (typically a number) assigned by the operating system to a file that an application has asked it to open. The handle is used throughout the session to access the file. In the Unix/Linux world, a file handle is called a “file descriptor.”
What is the file handling?
File Handling is the storing of data in a file using a program. In C programming language, the programs store results, and other data of the program to a file using file handling in C. Also, we can extract/fetch data from a file to work with it in the program. The operations that you can perform on a File in C are −
How do you create a file object?
A File object is created by passing in a String that represents the name of a file, or a String or another File object. For example, File a = new File(“/usr/local/bin/geeks”); defines an abstract file name for the geeks file in directory /usr/local/bin.
Description. The exists() method of the File object returns a boolean value based on the existence of the file in which it was invoked. If the file exists, the method returns true. It returns false if the file does not exist.
How do I make a file object default?
- import java.io.File;
- import java.io.IOException;
- public class CreateFileExample1.
- public static void main(String args)
- File file = new File(“C:\demo\music.txt”); //initialize File object and passing path as argument.
- boolean result;