- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.
- Turn on Allowed (recommended).
How do I run a .JS file in Windows 10?
Open the Console. For example, press Control + Shift + J (Windows, Linux) or Command + Option + J (macOS).
- open terminal,
- create an empty file: touch script.js ,
- edit file and add a simple function: var add = (a, b) => a + b; console. log(add(5, 10));
- run script using node script. js command,
- the output should be 15 . Leave a comment. false.
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
Open DevTools (F12) Go to sources tab. Open Search All Files by pressing ctrl + shift + f (Win) or cmd + option + f (Mac)
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.