Open a Blog Page then, in the Home Menu, click Design, and then click Style Editor. Scroll down to Site: Loading. Uncheck Enable Ajax Loading. This workaround will fix the issue, but it will disable Infinite Scroll and all Ajax features.
You can place any number of scripts in an HTML document. Scripts can be placed in the <body> , or in the <head> section of an HTML page, or in both.
HTML DOM write() Method
- Write some text directly to the HTML document: …
- Write HTML elements with text directly to the HTML document: …
- Write the Date object directly to the HTML document: …
- Using document. …
- Open an output stream, add some text, then close the output stream:
- Apps icon. (Google) Chrome. . If unavailable, swipe up from the center of the display then tap. Chrome. .
- Tap the. Menu icon.
- Tap. Settings. .
- From the Advanced section, tap. Site settings. .
- Open Terminal or Command Prompt.
- Set Path to where File is Located (using cd).
- Type “node New. js” and Click Enter.
- Open Chrome on your computer.
- Click. Settings.
- Click Privacy and security.
- Click Site settings.