Here's our 11 Reasons Why Raw PHP is better than a Framework
- It's faster as it doesn't have the framework library overhead
- It can be cleaner, lacking legacy cruft
- You can craft it exactly as you want it
- You're not bound by someone else's rules or concepts
- You can add in as many or as few 3rd party libraries as you choose
- You can write to your own standard
- It is portable
- You can license it as you choose
- You set the standard by which it is judged
- You build the philosophy of the project
- The work is all yours to live or die by
What do you think? Agree/Disagree? Tell us why!
Want To Be A Zend Framework Guru?
Drop your email in the box below, and get awesome tutorials — just like this one — straight to your inbox, PLUS exclusive content only available by email.