How do I view MySQL code?
To show the views of a database, you use the tables table from the INFORMATION_SCHEMA .
MySQL Show View – using INFORMATION_SCHEMA database
- The table_schema column stores the schema or database of the view (or table).
- The table_name column stores the name of the view (or table).
What is MySQL source code?
The MySQL source code contains internal documentation written using Doxygen. The generated Doxygen content is available at https://dev.mysql.com/doc/index-other.html. It is also possible to generate this content locally from a MySQL source distribution using the instructions at Section 2.9.
How can I see SQL Function Code?
Using SQL Server Management Studio
- In Object Explorer, click the plus sign next to the database that contains the function to which you want to view the properties, and then click the plus sign to expand the Programmability folder.
- Click the plus sign to expand the Functions folder.
How do I view a SQL query?
In Management Studio, open the Object Explorer.
- Go to your database.
- There’s a subnode Views.
- Find your view.
- Choose Script view as > Create To > New query window.
How do I query a MySQL database?
Some of the commonly used MySQL queries, operators, and functions are as follows :
- SHOW DATABASES. This displays information of all the existing databases in the server. …
- USE database_name. database_name : name of the database. …
- DESCRIBE table_name. …
- SHOW TABLES. …
- SHOW CREATE TABLE table_name. …
- SELECT NOW() …
- SELECT 2 + 4; …
Is MySQL code open source?
MySQL Software is released under an open-source license. So, there is nothing to pay for. It can be used freely. MySQL Software works on various operating systems and can be used with various programming languages like Java, C, C++, PHP, and so on.
Which function is to list MySQL database?
SHOW DATABASES lists the databases on the MySQL server host. SHOW SCHEMAS is a synonym for SHOW DATABASES . The LIKE clause, if present, indicates which database names to match.
How do I view functions in MySQL workbench?
Showing stored functions using MySQL Workbench
Step 1. Connect to the database that you want to show the stored functions. Step 2. Open the Functions menu, you will see a list of functions which belong to the database.
What is MySQL function?
In MySQL, a function is a stored program that you can pass parameters into and then return a value.
How do you view a view in SQL?
To get the information of a view, you use the system catalog sys.sql_module and the OBJECT_ID() function:
- SELECT definition, uses_ansi_nulls, uses_quoted_identifier, is_schema_bound FROM sys.sql_modules WHERE object_id = object_id( ‘sales.daily_sales’ );
- EXEC sp_helptext ‘sales.product_catalog’ ;
What is MySQL view Mcq?
This set of MySQL Database Multiple Choice Questions & Answers (MCQs) focuses on “Using Views”. … Explanation: In MySQL, a ‘View’ is used to present a table in the database. It is a virtual table. It is also used to present a subset of the columns that are present in the original table of the database.
How do I run a view in SQL Server?
To create a view, a user must have the appropriate system privilege according to the specific implementation. CREATE VIEW view_name AS SELECT column1, column2….. FROM table_name WHERE [condition]; You can include multiple tables in your SELECT statement in a similar way as you use them in a normal SQL SELECT query.