- Object-Centered Script Language. Object Centered Language features built in the object as Java Script has a window object. …
- Client Edge Technology. …
- Validation of User’s Input. …
- Else and IF Statement. …
- Interpreter Centered. …
- Ability to Perform In Build Function. …
- Case Sensitive Format. …
- Light Weight and delicate.
- Light Weight Scripting language.
- Dynamic Typing.
- Object-oriented programming support.
- Functional Style.
- Platform Independent.
- Interpreted Language.
- Async Processing.
- Simple Client-side Calculations. …
- Greater Control. …
- Platform Independent. …
- Handling Dates and Time. …
- Generating HTML Content. …
- Detecting the User’s Browser and OS.
- Boolean type.
- Null type.
- Undefined type.
- Number type.
- BigInt type.
- String type.
- Symbol type.
- Popularity. …
- Interoperability. …
- Server Load. …
- Gives the ability to create rich interfaces.
What are the main features of a scripting language?
Characteristics of Scripting Language
- It is open-source, which means a user can have full control to view and edit it.
- It is easy to learn and work with.
- Comparatively faster to develop than an actual program.
- It has a limited number of data structures which makes it easy to write and edit.
What are the features of jQuery?
Following are the important features of jQuery.
- HTML manipulation.
- DOM manipulation.
- DOM element selection.
- CSS manipulation.
- Effects and Animations.
- HTML event methods.